Friday, October 21, 2011

10-16-11 Durham in Tappahannock

Well this is another one of Durhams Sunday auction if ya read my blog you know I go to this most Sundays.Like i have said before this is a nice place cozy clean and Mr.Durham and Mr.Quinn are both very good auctioneers, they keep a lively fun atmosphere and roll things along pretty fast.This week wasn't a huge crowd and so there were some deals to be had.I usually don't get much here because the prices are usually a bit high for me but to my surprise this week I did well.Always a good selections of stuff from kitchen items to tool and from many time periods.The worse thing about this is seating is sometimes scarce but this week wasn't bad.Always a fun time to be had on a Sunday afternoon and like with any auction ya never know what may show up and what kinda great deals you may run across.

No comments:

Post a Comment